How do you make dumplings? We don't know! Maybe these websites do:
- - OK, this is about sushi, not dumplings, but what the hell... the question is: where do you find green fruit rollups?
- - Funny little article forwarded by one of my former interns: "Are you sure you want 36? That's quite a lot. Can you eat that many?" the waitress says to me, smiling but defiant. "Could a Chinese person eat them all?" I ask.
- - "Everyone in China knows better than to miss out on the most magnificent feast of the year." Well, sucks if you come to ours. You eat what we give you. End of story.
- - This page seems to say something about dumplings. Babelfish renders it as follows: "the sub-request lunar New Year's Eve evening wraps securely, midnight 12 beginnings eat. Ate sub- is has taken 'to hand over the child' the meaning."
- - We don't know who this guy (girl?) is, but the dumplings look nice.